Friday, January 31, 2014

no more birth control



Add caption
ok so since it is pretty much going to come out anyway . i had my implanon taken out i was having so many issues from it mainly because i had it put in very soon after having my daughter and didn't let my body go back to normal hormonal wise and since having it taken out iv had alot less issues, all the ones that were making everyday things hard or unbearable are gone . so now to answer the next obvious question what are you doing for birth control now ? well im NOT i have been through almost every type of birth control that is on the market and haven't found one that works for me at the time so im going to leave my body alone im going to stop putting things in it that "could" have side effects that are less then desirable to say the least lol. i believe that if god wants me to have a baby i will have a baby birth control or not and hate to say it but birth control dosnt always work even when taken correctly both me and my sister are living proof of that and yes i realize that baby's and children cost money and while i haven't had the easiest time money wise in my past i work really hard my husband works really hard we don't have credit cards, we pay bills with only what we have on hand . so needless to say i have finished my vent on the matter and NO this isnt meant for just one person.and as i have said before and been told my whole life yes i will in the end do things my way .

No comments:

Post a Comment