Wednesday, March 21, 2012

if i make it to 39 weeks

im at 36 weeks as of Friday and im hoping that Athena decides any day now to grace us with her presence so that i may once again breathe with out contorting my body 180  degrees one way or the other lol and so that i can walk around for more the 30 minutes with out wondering  " when did my feel start looking like puffer fish" but in the off chance that i make it to 39 weeks i will be induced so during the week of April 8th i will be induced if i haven't had Athena. i hope that i have my wonderful little girl before that  because besides the fact that i would like to breath again i keep seeing all my friends who just had their baby's and i have to admit i am impatient and want to hold,cuddle,and post pictures of my little girl . so Athena when you are ready which i hope is sooner rather then later so is mommy,and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment