Friday, March 2, 2012

only 7 weeks to go

so with a little less then 2 months i can honestly say im beyond ready for Athena  to be here my feet are swollen as well as hand and fingers but as i get closer to my due date and slowly learn how to deal with the pregnancy diabetes i can say that i will cherish my little girl more then i ever thought i could the last couple months have been stressful to say the least and with the support of my family friends and of course my future husband i am confident i will make it to the end with most of sanity.the doctors say i have 7 weeks left but i know the likely hood of them taking her early increases if i cant get my blood sugar under control and although im very ready to meet her i will do my best to keep her inside me till shes ready and well enough to brave this crazy world . 

No comments:

Post a Comment