Sunday, April 22, 2012

long time no post


as i sit in bed at 1 am with my daughter sleeping one one side of me and my fiancee on the other i cant help think of how much my life has changed in the passed 3 years more less the last 2 weeks, nearly 3 years ago i met the man i will soon call my husband but i have for a while called my soul mate ,and i met him only by chance through a friend of a friend kind of thing and for some reason i felt drawn to someone i normally might not have,and i knew after only a short time he was someone i should hold on tight to and i did and though we have not had the most conventional relationship i have never felt more happy,secure,or safe with someone i know that no matter what he would never hurt me,he has always put me first before himself and i only hope that i can make him feel as loved as i do. i cant ask for anything more then i have now i wouldn't change anything about my life no i don't live in the greatest house,but i have a home no,i don't have my dream job,but i have a job,no i don't have money to blow,but i am able to pay my bills i may not have the life others may want me to,but i have the life that makes me happy.i may be tired,my hair may be messy and i may not look as put together as i used to,but my heart couldn't be happier i am a mom and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment