Friday, July 20, 2012

mommy




MOMMY


"mom" its the word i will be called from now on weather it's Athena calling my name or me telling her "because im the mom" lol.being a mom is the most rewarding job i could ever ask for,it has long hours and very few if no breaks,but the payment is the love of my daughter and that's all the payment i need.I choose this job and this life , I will no longer get to sleep in ,take a vacation on a whim,and come and go as i please.i gave up my young adult life for the life of motherhood, and being a wife,but i don't look at it as giving up something i look at it as trading up for something better ,i had my fun when i was a teenager and while it might not have been the age i should have been having fun and being young and crazy it allowed me to grow up and be ready to be a wife and mom at 21,for me i traded a life only worrying about me for a life where everything i do effects my daughter,and everything i do is for my daughter.my life may not be what every 21 year olds life is but its the life i wanted and chose and i wouldn't change my life for anything 

No comments:

Post a Comment